In the evening settle in and get ready to cheer on the best talent from Parramatta and surrounds at the second-annual PARRAVISION talent competition - there's even an audience vote award - followed by a fireworks finale.
Parravision Grand Finals
6.30pm - 8.30pm - Hosted by MC Darren Percival
- 01 NV Crew - Dance
- 02 Katrina Fusca - Vocalist
- 03 Ula Venckus - Vocalist
- 04 Lara Griffiths - Dance
- 05 Madison Gollan- Vocalist
- 06 Sophia Bridget Dalisay- Vocalist
- 07 Bailie-Rae and Emily - Dance duo
- 08 Jacqui Anderson - Vocalist
- 09 Dana Hayes - Vocalist
- 10 Double Digits - Hip Hop duo
- 11 No Flex - Dance
- 12 Saphia Tamalemai - Vocalist
- 13 Cliantha Bernard - Vocalist
- 14 Shayla Gibbs - Vocalist, rapper
- 15 Jasmin Gollan- Vocalist
- 16 Eliza Mortas - Vocalist
- 17 Breanna Oakes - Dance, movement
- 18 Emily Nkomo - Vocalist
- 19 Liana Kahwaji - Vocalist
- 20 Little Miss - Dance
- Traditional and contemporary performance - Includes cultural performances groups, traditional or contemporary
- Vocal performance - Most outstanding entrant judged on vocal talent and delivery
- Parramatta Prize - Based on audience participation and reaction
Raffles College Parramatta are once again our amazing ‘Style Police’ for Parravision, providing expert make up and styling to the contestants backstage, with gorgeous fashion supplied by Dolly Girl Fashion & more!
Special guest judges for Parravision will include Kate Champion – Founding Artistic Director of the Sydney based dance-theatre company Force Majeure, Luke Carroll – Australian television and film actor and Robert Love – Director of Parramatta’s Riverside Theatres.
Finish the day with a fireworks finale from the main stage between 8.30pm and 9pm depending on Parravision end time.